Tuesday 2 October 2007

Song: Shut Up and Drive - Rihanna

Do you know the wonderful feeling of bumping into an old friend unexpectedly? That really makes your day and you can't wipe that goofy smile off your face later? I just had an amazing lunch. I was going through several lunch options in my head - should I go for the nearby quick economy rice again, or should I take my time and have a long slow lunch at Pizza Hut or McD?

Finally I settled on McD. And as I made my way up the stairs to have my lunch in relative peace, I glanced up a slight guy in blue reading the papers. I chose the table beside the window which happened to be right in front of the guy. I casually glanced at him as he flicked through his paper, and dude, it was HIM! I did a double-take as both of us blinked at each other for a few moments in awkward surprise, and then I joined his table. It was TS, an old secondary school friend I've known since Form 1, which is like, 10 years ago.


Apparently he was in Bangi to meet a client later. Luck has it that he decided to have McDs that day, and me too deciding on the same thing and then chose a table upstairs too. We had a great time catching up bout each other, talking bout some mutual friends, and well, just stuff that came up. I'm really glad to whatever lucky stars/fate/higher being that decided to snap their fingers and made my day.

2 comments: