Friday 2 May 2008

If there's one things I hate most,

It's packing or unpacking. Ok there's a lot of of other things I don't like as well, but that's for another entry for another day.

Right now, I'm (supposed to) unpacking the things at my lab. The renovation work for my lab has just been completed, so now it's the second phase of unpacking all the things we just packed hastily to be stowed away. And also throwing a lot of things that's not needed or used. I really hate throwing things away too, it's such a waste (pun intended) and simply disposing them like that is a burden to the environment. So far I try to separate the paper and cardboxes, though I've no clue as to whether they'll be recycled or simply discarded just like that with the rest. Sigh...Did I mention that I hate packing?

Yesterday I got an awesome surprise - an enjoyable lunch with a friend who's been AWOL for quite a long while and a cool belated birthday gift too. Totally made my day; well until I have to start unpacking things today. Sigh...


6 comments:

  1. I hate both too. But for totally different reasons - I can't decide what to throw away and what to keep. They all seem so important!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too... very hard to decide wat to keep, wat to throw...

    sometimes i just hold the thing for a while thinking, keep? maybe next time can use, but where to keep?

    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I know why my store room having more boxes than ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used 4 hours to pack all my stuff and check out from hostel this morning. 4 hours is like a record for me - I usually need more than that. Secret of success? I didn't unpack a lot of things since I brought them there - throughout the semester.

    MuahaHAha

    Unpacking is as tiring as packing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Teachers Day... I've learnt a lot from you in the debating times..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait a minute... a second after I posted this comment you replied my sms... Damn it! I've already SMS you the greeting!

    ReplyDelete