Saturday 3 October 2009

La fotos, episidio dos

Yikes, I just realised that I've still got a bunch of pics from my last trip to Barcelona which I've not posted up yet! And not to mention that I'll be leaving soon again to Spain. So here they are!

Like I said in my (really long ago) previous post, I didn't get to travel much. Only on the day before leaving, me and my supervisor took the afternoon off for some quick walk around the city. And because it's been almost 2 months now, I can't really remember where we went. We took went on the train and changed at several stops. So, on to the pics!

Ah.. globalisation. And I just remembered a friend tapped me to buy some stuff from Zara from him. Hehe, not gonna happen dude..











Random shots around the city.




A cool classic Coke in a contour glass bottle.



Erm.. I just find this highly amusing. No caption needed.


I'm sure this is a historical building of some sort with a fascinating name and background,
I just don't know it.


From a little pet stall near on a well-known tourist walkway area.

A flower boutique stall.







From the marketplace (top to bottom) - lots of veges; glorious loads of strawberries (which I missed out on buying due to poor money conversion maths); and presumably a butchery.

The customary "I've really been there" picture of proof.

Bonus shots! Taken with my cameraphone as my digital camera was stuffed in my bag somewhere. Really pretty pics of snowy mountains taken from the plane window. And as usual, I've no idea which mountain range they're from.




Lazy to post more stuff. Updates on my current whatabouts tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Nice pic. Why are you going to Spain again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Au Yong: Hi, haven't heard from you for a while. Hope things are going alright. I'm going back to Spain this time to do my attachment there in full.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barcelona!! I've been there too..:) looking at your pictures bring back fond memories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barcelona!! I've been there too..:) looking at your pictures bring back fond memories

    ReplyDelete